We are able to assist you in applying and ultimately receiving your citizenship by investment in Antigua & Barbuda.
Whether you chose to apply under the real estate option or through the National Development Fund we can pass you on the approved local agents who provide you with the necessary services required to process your application as well as discussing the options available to you.
There are a number of documents you would need in order to start an application for the Antigua Citizenship By Investment program.
If you are ready to start the process then please email us today so we can start working on your economic citizenship application.
Please see a list of the said documents below:
The following forms and documents are required from each applicant, including children:
- Medical Certificate including original results of an HIV test, test results must be not older than 3 months.
- Certified copy of your current passport(s) showing name, photo, citizenship/nationality, date and place of issue, expiry date, passport number and issuing country and all Visa’s.
- Certified copy of your current national identity card(s).
- Six original passport-size photos of yourself taken within the past 3 months.
- Original excerpt of full birth record or certified copy of full birth certificate (i.e. a birth document that also includes your parent’s details, or a household register, family book etc.).
- Original police certificate(s) from country of citizenship (unless you can provide satisfactory evidence that you have never lived there) and from any country where you have lived more than 6 months over the past 10 years. Police certificates must be less than six months old at the time you lodge your application.
The following forms and documents are required only once from the main applicant:
- Investment Confirmation / Escrow Agreement and confirmation of funds having been wired to an escrow account. Also a copy of the executed real-estate contract.
- One original bank reference letter issued by an internationally recognized bank, not older than 6 months.
- One original professional reference (e.g. from an attorney, notary public, chartered accountant or other professional of similar standing), not older than 6 months.
The following documents are required only if applicable, i.e. if married persons apply together:
- Original excerpt of marriage record or certified copy of marriage certificate(s) (if applicable).
- Certified copy of divorce document(s) (if applicable).